Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blond Hard Plastic Mystery Doll

Here is a lovely little doll that I found while shopping in the Antique shops in Lancaster, PA.  The dolly was terrible bent in all different directions wrapped up in a plastic bag.  Her wig was one big tangle.  When out of the plastic bag, she stood 14" tall.  She was in very bad need of restringing, but she stood up for her pictures.  Her synthetic wig was not attached,making it easy for me to cleanse and style.  Her wig must have been worn up at one time, because of the way the hair was rooted in the fabric.  I tied a peach ribbon in her hair to keep the wig secured. She had sleep eyes, and a hard plastic body.  Her coloring was so nice, and her face so pretty.
 I dressed her in a very light mint green dress that was also purchased in Lancaster.
I thought she looked lovely in her mint green dress with her hair nicely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment